Digitalisation: The Secret to Staying Ahead in a Changing World
From taxing merchants in ancient times to gathering statistics and protecting economies, customs is always evolving. Recent years have not only been about evolution, though. They’ve been about revolution.
The introduction of the internet and smartphones have changed consumer behaviour forever. No longer are wholesale traders making up the bulk of all international shipments, or high street shops the only way for you to access what you need.
With the growth of technology and digitalisation in everyday life and more developments to come, customs must also undergo a radical shift to keep up with the world of tomorrow.
This is why we have launched a new online experience to ensure that we are continuously improving our online experience for you, wherever in the world you are. We look to empower global traders like you through our digital ready, full-service customs services.
With that in mind, we have some things for you:
- Insights specifically tailored to the core industries in customs, highlighting challenges, solutions and developments.
- New and improved language functionality, allowing you to communicate with our global team in your language, with local information at your fingertips.
- Improved digital structure, with new tools and applications created to provide you with better online service.
And, something special to celebrate our brand-new website!
As one of our readers, we want to thank you with early access to our new whitepaper: “The future of Customs”. From a look at the origin of customs to the present day and beyond. This whitepaper intends to keep you prepared for the ever-changing digital landscape we all trade in.
Inside, you’ll discover more about:
- Smart EDI connections
- Digital-first approaches in training
- Artificial Intelligence
- Centralised Windows
- Sustainability in customs
And, more importantly, how your organisation can prepare, gain support, and invest in this future to lead change in the customs sector. All this and more is available in our upcoming white paper. Fill in the form below and you will be one of the first to receive it by e-mail.